Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: How to post a new topic.

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
June 28, 2002 12:04AM
Dear Friends in Christ: I would like to know how "many" converts there are in the Holy Orthodox Church? I am Catholic of the "Byzantine Rite". However, I have been attending a Orthodox Church in Columbus, Ohio; it is St. Gregory's Orthodox (Campus) Church at the Ohio State University! They belong to the OCA (Orthodox Church in America). I do understand that the FASTEST growing Orthodox Church in America is the Antiochian Archdiocese of North America!!!! My "favorite" Orthodox Church body is however the RUSSIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH! I LOVE hOLY ORTHODOXY!!! I have been reading several bopoks on Holy Orthodoxy; my favorite is: BECOMING ORTHODOX...subtitle: A JOURNEY TO THE ANCIENT CHRISTIAN FAITH- by Petewr Gillquest. A FAITH FULFILLED...subtitle: WHY ARE CHRISTIANS ACROSS GREAT BRITIAN EMBRACING ORTHODOXY? COMING HOME...subtitle: WHY PROTESTANT CLERGY ARE BECOMING ORTHODOX. And "last" but not "least" SERAPHIM ROSE: The True Story and Private Letters...by: Cathy Scott (his nice). These books are EXELLENT!!! SLAVA! SLAVA! SLAVA! Your Brother in Christ, Troy J. Heffernan P.S. Do you have Father Peter Gillquest E-MAIL address?
Subject Author Posted

How to post a new topic.

Donnie July 23, 2001 01:19AM

Donnie July 23, 2001 01:19AM

Troy John Heffernan June 28, 2002 12:04AM

reply to Troy

Isaac June 28, 2002 11:53PM

Re: reply to Troy

James June 29, 2002 04:14PM

Re: reply to Troy