Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Orthodox Singles

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
February 11, 2006 10:00AM
I whole heartedly agree with you that we do need a network to bring devoted Christian people together to share beliefs, thoughts and discussions. It is one way of learning from eachother; as each of us in some way experience the power of God in our lives at some point. By sharing our experiences it helps to learn and understand the way God reaches out to us, directs us towards His Way in our lives.
I also believe that people don't wait for God to direct them to the right partner. People are in such a hurry to get wed; and in so doing; make horrendous mistake of marrying wrong partners; thus the many divorces. But not only that, one has no idea of the genes [deseases] that person is carrying - only God knows, and by listening to God and obeying God, one would be diverted away from such a union. But people do not see this. God is perfect in every way; His children should be healthy and strong, but to be so we must follow His Ways which are Truthful and Pure if we are to live up to His expectation.
If we need help to the path of Righteousnes, all we need to do is ask Our Heavenly Father to show us the way. He would be most obliging, because He cares about us.
I am pleased to make this connection with you over many miles of the sea.
May God bless you and keep you in His protective care.
Subject Author Posted

Orthodox Singles

ABC October 03, 2004 12:24AM

Mike January 11, 2005 01:54PM

ABC January 11, 2005 05:30PM

Gehan January 28, 2005 07:43PM

antoni November 20, 2005 03:57PM