Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I've already subscribed, but it asks me to subscribe when I try to view a video

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
April 30, 2002 04:09PM
Mitch,
If you are receiving the same issue for all video programs then here are some steps to remedy it:

a) when the subscribe screen pops up, hit ctrl-R a few times until the password prompt pops up

b) be sure that youve selected "Automatically" under Tools/Internet Options/Temporary Internet Files/Settings in IE

c) if the above two do not help, be sure that Tools/Internet Options/Security/Internet - Custom Level/User Authentication/Automatic login only in Intranet Zone is selected in IE (or you may select "Prompt for username and passwd" increased security)

d)if the above 3 do not help, try restarting your computer

e) finally, if all else fails, select Tools/Internet Options/Temporary Internet Files - Delete Files and then restart your computer.

Please let me know if these help.

-------------------
Support@orthodox.tv
[www.Orthodox.TV]
Internet TV and Radio for Orthodox Christians
Subject Author Posted

I've already subscribed, but it asks me to subscribe when I try to view a video

Mitch April 30, 2002 04:06PM

Re: I've already subscribed, but it asks me to subscribe when I try to view a video

Technical Support April 30, 2002 04:09PM

Mitch April 30, 2002 04:13PM