Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Embryos/ stem cell research

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
February 26, 2002 05:50AM
Abortion is not an unfortunate practice that we must learn to live with. To say this is to trivialize the true nature of this evil. To use these babies "for good" because they are already dead is to create a market for dead babies. How can this evil ever be overcome if we use these innocents "for good". I do not know anyone who has overlooked the cosmetic industries use of these babies. This has already been going on and will not end if other industries are using them for research also. Many hair products already use the aborted baby as an ingredient. People that I know who are fighting the pro life fight boycott these products and are against these babies from being used for anything. They at the very least deserve to buried. You can not take evil and then use it for good. We must fight to end the evil itself. I have been in Universities were aborted and miscarried babies are preserved in jars along with other animals in a biology lab as though they are no better than an animal. They sit on the dusty shelves with the pigs in jars. They have no dignity and no thought is given to the fact that they are a beautiful human given a soul by God. According to the world they are lower than the animals in the sense that even animals in this society have more protection and rights than they. They have no rights and no voice in their destruction and exploitation. Should we continue this line of research at their continued destruction?
Subject Author Posted

Embryos/ stem cell research

Maximos January 22, 2002 03:08PM

Christine February 26, 2002 05:50AM

Customer Service June 28, 2002 11:01PM

Good Will Man November 06, 2004 05:13PM