Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Becoming a Byzantine Christian

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
October 04, 2003 04:16PM
Anthony,

I am a Byzantine Catholic who converted from the Protestant Church. I can tell you that Rome is in a BAD state. I am beginning to believe there was some influence of Satan on Vatican II. However, I want to point out that the Orthodox Churches are not in great shape either. I have seen some truly weird things coming out of OCA and some Modernist Churches being built. So my point is this follow your heart always question everything and realize that their is NO such thing as the perfect Church. The perfect Church will ONLY come when Jesus comes back to Earth. The Orthodox are Apostolic and truly God's Church. I would say if God is leading this way then go for it but make sure the Melkites is not were your home should be either.

God Bless!

p.s. For those who do not know about the Melkites they NEVER left communion with Rome during the great schism. To say, "walk like a duck, quack like a duck, are feathered like a duck but are really a catholic church" is not a good point because they are what they are Melkites.
Subject Author Posted

Becoming a Byzantine Christian

Anthony March 19, 2003 06:13AM

James April 01, 2003 03:51PM

James April 18, 2003 02:58AM

Charles August 10, 2007 09:36PM

james August 23, 2007 05:13AM