Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: orthodox christian marriage to a Jew

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
Mel
February 16, 2006 05:49PM
Hello, I also have a very serious inquiry! My girlfriend and I love each other with every fiber of our beings and want to get married. The problem is, I'm a strong believer in GOD and his teachings and all his wonders. But my lady is of Jewish faith and has been since birth. Her father unfortunately passed away 5 years ago and she promised to never convert her religion for no-body in order to still feel that closeness with her father. She practices her religion and believes that our savior hasn't come yet. She seems unsure about religion at times and we really want to get married!!! My family can't accept our union in church. She MIGHT consider converting, but she really doesn't want to convert...she'll feel she turned her back on her beliefs. Again I stress that we both really need to be with each other and raise a family......Is there a way that we can be married and she can still have the closeness of her father???? A way for her to become Baptist and love putting her love in GOD??? A way for our eternal union not to be an abomination in the eyes of the church and my family??? PLEASE HELP!!!
Subject Author Posted

orthodox christian marriage to a Jew

dee gee October 16, 2003 03:39AM

James October 27, 2003 03:24PM

deegee October 28, 2003 02:48AM

Shirley February 02, 2006 05:09PM

James February 05, 2006 12:05AM