Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

desperate plea

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
me
March 24, 2003 01:35PM
Please pray for d. I thought he was making progress in turning his life around but he is just sliding back into his former lifestyle. He is going back to the drugs and the drinking. And today I found out he is committing adultery with the woman he was seeing before. Please pray that God will protect him from harming himself. Pray that he will see the truth about this woman and what kind of person she is. Pray that he will stay away from all of the people who encourage him in his lifestyle of addiction and that he will seek out more Godly companionship. That he will hear or see or experience whatever is necessary to turn his heart to God. He won't listen to me or speak to me right now. Please pray that he will re-establish our relationship and that I can be an influence for God. Pray for his salvation and healing from all of these addictions. Please. I am about to give up hope. Pray that God will give me strength to cope and continue praying for him.
Subject Author Posted

desperate plea

me March 24, 2003 01:35PM